In plain english, you can’t:
1. Copy, screen grab, ‘borrow’ or otherwise use any of the content on this site without contacting the owner Jamie Pflughoeft first. Content includes text, design details and images.
2. You can’t hyperlink to an image on the site, using this site’s bandwidth.
3. You can’t re-post an article on your blog without permission of the owner Jamie Pflughoeft.
4. You can’t ‘use’ the images for anything, without contacting the owner Jamie Pflughoeft.
5. You can’t download or save any of the images on the site, nor do so and crop off the watermark.
If you do any of the aforementioned things, you will be contacted by Cowbelly Pet Photography’s IP (Intellectual Property) attorney Mark. He’s a nice guy, unless you’ve done something bad, then you really don’t want to mess with him because it will cost you lots of money.
If you would like to use any of the content on the site, and/or re-post an article on your blog, please email us at the contact link above and let us know what your interest is.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. The Beautiful Beasties website is owned and managed by Cowbelly Pet Photography, a Limited Liability Corporation in the State of Washington.
2. Use License
- modify or copy the Content, including re-posting as blog posts or other articles without prior written permission from Cowbelly Pet Photography, LLC;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- download, save or ‘screengrab’ any of the Content on the website for any purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Beautiful Beasties’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beautiful Beasties at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Cowbelly Pet Photography, LLC may take the following actions if you violate this term:
- Send a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to the infringing party’s web host, with a request to remove the infringed Content, including but not limited to removing the infringing webpage an/or website from the internet;
- Invoice the infringing party for unauthorized use;
- File suit against the infringing party, to include damages and attorney’s fees;
All images on the Beautiful Beasties site are copyright their respective creators and protected by US and International copyright laws. Images may not be copied, downloaded, screen-grabbed, saved, or otherwise used in any fashion without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. Cowbelly Pet Photography will in good faith provide credit and links to copyrighted materials, and provide as many protections of said images possible. All elements of this site, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and all other laws protecting intellectual property rights including contract law pursuant to this agreement. No Content or portion thereof may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, scanned, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Cowbelly Pet Photography LLC’s prior written permission, except that you may view the Content on any single computer monitor for review purposes only, provided you keep intact, without change all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of Cowbelly Pet Photography LLC and contributor’s copyright, trademark, and/or other proprietary rights.
The materials on the Beautiful Beasties web site are provided “as is”. Cowbelly Pet Photography makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cowbelly Pet Photography does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Cowbelly Pet Photography or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cowbelly Pet Photography’s Internet site, even if Cowbelly Pet Photography or a Cowbelly Pet Photography authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify Cowbelly Pet Photography, LLC and its affiliates against all losses, liabilities, expenses, costs or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cowbelly Pet Photography’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cowbelly Pet Photography does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cowbelly Pet Photography may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cowbelly Pet Photography does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cowbelly Pet Photography has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cowbelly Pet Photography of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cowbelly Pet Photography’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.