Beautiful Beasties is the companion website to the book of the same name, authored by Jamie Pflughoeft, owner of internationally-recognized Cowbelly Photography. Jamie created the site in 2012, and ran it from 2012-2015. The site and accompanying products (forum and Facebook page), are now run by Nichole Sears of London-based Little & Large and Dane + Dane Studios. The website is the first of it’s kind- an online resource for photography, editing, business, marketing, classes, workshops, books, gear, blog posts and more- all for professional pet photographers, and all in one place.
Bringing together some of the industry’s leading experts both in the field of pet photography and beyond, you will find the highest quality pet photography resources on the web all in one place. You can find all kinds of articles online on ‘tips and tricks for photographing your pets’, but high-quality resources rich with timely, pertinent, valuable in-depth information for the professional modern pet photographer have been hard to come by, until now.
On this website you will find a variety of resources for the professional pet photographer, including:
- a blog containing articles on everything from photography and editing to marketing to gear to business to branding to products and workshops and so much more
- a books page with the latest printed offerings for professional pet photographers
- a products page with educational products like pdf guides and templates of all kinds available for purchase
- a classes page with information on a variety of pet photography classes available in person and online taught by industry leaders
- a workshops page with workshops, consulting and webinar offerings from industry leaders
- a gear store filled with gear for the modern pet photographer
The Mission of Beautiful Beasties is:
To educate professional pet photographers the world over, raise the level of awareness about pet photography as a business, and raise the standards of the art form among photographers.
Come on in and explore the site, and hopefully you will find what you need and more.
Get in touch with Nichole at email@example.com.